When the tummy looks for attention and craving for some Mexican cuisine, what restaurant comes to your find first? I can bet Taco Bell would be your answer. Taco Bell is an American fast food chain situated in California.
Taco Bell serves nourishments that include nachos, tacos, quesadillas, burritos, and specialty items. They additionally include value menu things.
Since its beginning as a restaurant, it has ventured into an immense chain, serving in excess of 2 billion customers at more than 7000 restaurants.
As it serves numerous customers from various foundations, society, and nation, Taco Bell is curious about their products and services and always attempts to fulfill their customers.
The food may be right, however different factors, for example, the conduct of the staff, to what extent they sat for their nourishment (time is a significant factor as it is named as a fast food restaurant), are other such factors to be considered.
With a view and a push to improve their service s, the organization depends on the consumer’s voice to guarantee of the food and services they are conveying on these numerous outlets.
For such a reason Taco Bell propelled a web page called tellthebell.com where consumers can voice their opinions and give input and stand an opportunity to win prizes.
Why TelltheBell Survey?
A survey is directed so as to analyze and improve the manner in which things work! These overviews are made to get genuine opinion and reviews from their clients.
This enables the organization to understand what the consumers need and want from the organization, what they anticipate from their services and what are their proposals. This suggestion frequently gives the organization to develop and improve its services.
If you are a true lover of burritos, you can give suggestions about the ways how the taste can be yummier — recommendations for helping the organization improve to stand an opportunity to win 500 dollars in cash prize.
The study also helps their Franchisee partners on what a consumer feel; regardless, a consumer is disappointed about the service gaps are found. The survey will help distinguish these gaps and fill in the gap and correct them quickly.
Who directs the TelltheBell Survey?
TelltheBell survey is embraced by Taco Bell to get criticism from its customers. As the name proposes, you are revealing to Taco Bell about your involvement with the restaurants or outlets.
With their restaurants, reaching numerous parts of the world, they have to lead these studies so they can keep up their picture as one of the world’s biggest food chain at least 2 billion clients every year.
How might this benefit me the Customer?
Taking the survey will enable Taco to up their game, by giving better nourishments and services, which by implication makes the customers the winners.
By taking the survey you can likewise stand an opportunity to win 500 dollars in real money. It is called Sweepstake and winners are picked each month. So it is a success win for consumers.
Taco Bell Survey Requirements:
There a few things that you have to comprehend before participating in the study. When you take the survey not exclusively are you giving ways to your preferred food chain to improve, you are getting an opportunity to win 500 dollars in real money.
This makes taking the study worthy and makes it a 50-50 win circumstance on both sides. Here are the necessities to take the survey:
- The first and most significant thing to take the review is a legitimate receipt of the previous days visit from any of Taco Bell restaurants or outlets. Each receipt of Taco Bell has one of a kind survey code, which contains 16 digits.
- On the off chance that the code isn’t available, you have to enter the date, time, and the store number present in the receipt.
- A web connection with a PC, cell phone or tablet to get to the site of the study @ https://tellthebell.com.
- Members age should be above 18 at the time of taking the survey.
- Taco Bell Survey has 50 entry periods. So in the event that you participate in one period, at that point, you won’t be able to participate in another without a new receipt.
- You should have the knowledge of either English or Spanish as the survey is just available in these two languages.
- Each receipt holds just a single entry into the study and participates in the sweepstakes.
Tell The Bell Survey Rules:
Here are the rules about TelltheBell Survey.
- You should have a legitimate resident of the United States to take part in the sweepstakes.
- You should be in any event 18-years of age.
- Basic comprehension of English or Spanish Language.
- The total number of entry periods.
- There are 13 entry periods and utilizing one Tell The Bell study receipt you can just participate in one entry period.
- You have to revisit to Taco Bell for another survey receipt.
- Employees of the TacoBell or Released Parties are not allowed to participate in the survey.
TellTheBell Survey Using Mail Method:
To enter Tell The Bell Survey using Mail you need:
- Email Address
- Postal address
- Street Address
- State and City
TellTheBell Survey Online Steps:
In contrast to numerous different organizations, Taco Bell likes to keep it straightforward. The survey is only a bunch of inquiries and answers and will take just a couple of minutes of your time. It is open on a PC as well as on cell phones. Here are the means to finish the survey:
- Utilize a PC, Laptop or cell phone to enter the site URL in the address bar @ www.tellthebell.com
- You can either pick English or Spanish to take the survey
- Check your receipt whether it has the receipt code or not.
- Recognize the unique code with 16 digits and enter the code from the receipt
- Wait for the code to be approved and after that, you can proceed with the survey
- In the event that the unique code is absent, you will be diverted to another page where the customer requires including the relevant details of the receipts, for example, the date, time, and the store number present in the receipt.
- When you enter the code or details, click ‘Next’. You will be coordinated to the first question; you should rate your experience with the restaurant.
- After this, you will be required to choose the type of order, select one from the rundown list.
- After moving to the following page on the site, as a consumer rate your overall satisfaction with various things.
- From that point onward, you should respond to a set of questions for the survey.
- It will take a couple of minutes, and you need to go through every question to finish the survey.
Subsequent to responding to every question, 15 altogether the survey will be finished. Besides, you will stand an opportunity to win 500 dollars in real money as prize cash.
The winners who participate in the survey will be announced at the end of every section period, there are 50 entries altogether, which means there can be 50 winners so 50 lucky winners will bring home 500 dollars in real money.
About Taco Bell:
Taco Bell is an American eatery restaurant that was established on March 21, 1962; 56 years ago at Downey, California.
The initiator of Taco Bell is Glen Bell and it has its headquarter at 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, California, the U.S. By 2018, Taco Bell serves in excess of 2 billion consumers every year at 7,000 outlets, in excess of 80 percent of which are claimed and worked by independent franchisees and licensees. The eateries serve a variety of cuisines i.e. quesadillas, tacos, burritos, nachos, etc.
Contact Taco Bell:
For any tell the bell grievance, utilize the accompanying data to contact Taco Bell.
Taco Bell consumer service contact number: 1 (800) 822-6235
Headquarters of Taco Bell: 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618